UNC TEACCH is announcing an upcoming Fall 2020 cohort of Project ECHO Autism for Mental health providers beginning October 19, 2020. We are offering 10, free teleconsultation sessions held the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at lunch time (11:30-1:00) for mental health providers who are interested in learning more about screening, treatment options, and resources for individuals with autism and their families.
Registration for Project ECHO Autism is currently open for mental health providers in Western North Carolina who have individuals with an autism spectrum disorder of any age on their caseload and who would like to develop their expertise in working with this population.
Your commitment of participation would include 90-minute teleconsultation events held the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month from 11:30 AM -1:00 PM. The dates and didactic topic schedule are as follows:
2. Structured TEACCHing Intervention Strategies – 11/02/2020
3. Behavior and the Autism Perspective – 11/16/2020
4. ASD and Anxiety – 12/07/2020
5. Working with Schools – 12/21/2020
6. ASD and ADHD – 01/01/2021
7. Emotion Regulation Intervention Strategies – 02/01/2021
8. Providing Parent Support – 02/15/2021
9. Social Competency Intervention Strategies – 03/01/2021
10. Topic TBD based on participant input – 03/15/2021
Send an email to email@example.com to sign up!
If you are a North Carolina behavioral health or primary care provider and are interested in being added to an interest list for the next cohort, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org