Jenny Eigenraugh and Daniel Liles were presented with TEACCH Annual Awards at the TEACCH Staff Retreat Wednesday, October 19, 2022.
The Mesibov Award (formerly the TEACCH Core Value Award) is named after Dr. Gary Mesibov, the second Executive Director of the TEACCH Autism Program. The Mesibov Award is presented to an individual in any position at TEACCH who demonstrates TEACCH’s core values with excellence.
- Demonstrating commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of others
- Creating a culture of collaboration & partnership, where everyone is respected and valued.
- Delivering excellence through innovative and responsive practices.
- Appreciating the unique strengths of every individual.
- Emphasizing the importance of continuous lifelong learning
This award is named in honor of Margaret D. Lansing, the first TEACCH therapist, and wife of our Co-Founder, Eric Schopler.
Given in honor of her lifelong contributions to the TEACCH Program, individuals with autism, and families to recognize a TEACCH Autism Specialist who exemplifies professional characteristics Miggie was known for throughout her career.
- Genuine concern and respect for others,
- Always willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done