37th UNC TEACCH Autism Program Conference
Thursday and Friday, October 12 &13, 2017
9:00am – 4:15pm both days (check-in 8:00am)
The 37th UNC TEACCH Autism Conference is specifically designed to educate professionals about targeted interventions to improve quality of life for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their caregivers.
Presenters & Topics:
- Michelle Garcia Winner, MA, CCC & Pamela Crooke, Ph.D.– Social Thinking
- Laura Anthony, Ph.D. & Lauren Kenworthy, Ph.D. –UnStuck and On Target
- Susan White Ph.D. – Understanding and Treating Anxiety in ASD
- Ann Palmer, BA, Elizabeth Kunreuther, MSW & Glenna Osborne, M.Ed. – Addiction and ASD
- Nicole Ginn Dreiling, Ph.D. – Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
This conference is designed for psychologists, social workers, teachers, early childhood interventionists, rehabilitation therapists, counselors, persons with autism/parents, and other healthcare providers involved in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
$270 Early Bird. $300 after 9/12/2017
$200 for Persons with ASD/Parents, Students and UNC Staff
TEACCH Certified Professionals should contact TEACCH Training Office at (919)966-8191, orTEACCH_certifications@med.unc.edu to request a 10% discount on their conference registration.
1.0 CEU; 10.0 Contact Hours; 10.0 Contact Hours (category A) CE for NC Psychologists; 10.0 NBCC Contact Hours (Greensboro AHEC and TEACCH are cosponsors of this program. A cosponsorship application has been submitted to NBCC. Greensboro AHEC is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5470. The ACEP solely is responsible for this program, including the awarding of NBCC credit.) NCBPTE: 10.0 Contact Hours