To make a referral for services at Asheville TEACCH® Center, please complete the appropriate forms. Once the completed forms and requested reports are received by the Asheville TEACCH Center, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
- For clients seeking a diagnostic evaluation, you will be scheduled for a screening appointment to meet with an Autism Specialist to determine if testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder is appropriate.
- For clients who have a confirmed diagnosis of ASD, you will be scheduled to meet with an Autism Specialist to learn about available TEACCH services
- These questionnaires provide information necessary for TEACCH personnel to determine whether or not TEACCH offers appropriate services for you or your family member.
- By voluntarily providing this information you facilitate the screening process.
- Submitting the questionnaires does not create a provider relationship with TEACCH. Any clinical/provider relationship will be determined based on the screening results.
- The most secure method for sending this information is via US Postal mail, if you choose to submit any information via email, understand that TEACCH cannot guarantee the security of the transmission.
If you have any questions regarding the forms or the referral process, please call 828-251-6319 or email: TEACCH_Asheville@med.unc.edu
To read Notice of Privacy Practice - English | Spanish
General Consent for Treatment - English | Spanish
UNC Patient Rights - English | Spanish
Release of Medical Information and Confidentiality Authorization Form - English | Spanish
If you have any questions regarding the requested paperwork or the referral process, please call 828-251-6319.
Please send completed paperwork to the following address or fax to the number below:
Asheville TEACCH Center
31 College Place, Building D, Suite 306
Asheville, NC 28801